Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHERS DAY 2009

It's a beautiful sunny day, today May 10, 2009. a little breezy, temperature is 65 degrees. Happy Mothers Day, everyone.

About three years ago, I lost my mom, it is not a fun day without her. She was never big into holidays. When we loose a parent, there is a hole, a void in us. We wish our loved ones were here with us. I miss you mom.

Everyone should do something for their mothers. A phone call, a hug, a kiss on the cheek, a flower, a bouquet, just about anything to tell her how much you care that she gave you life. Maybe just take her to dinner or out to lunch. Just let her know how much you care. Remember, life is short.

The major league baseball teams are using pink bats to honor mothers on Mothers Day.

I would love to tell you how lucky the Mohegan mothers are, the benefits and such that they receive, however if I told you I would probably get in trouble.

Have a Great Mothers Day, everyone. What do you think?

No comments: