Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THE CLAM BAKE

Mohegan Tribal Members are invited to a Clam bake at Shantok, on Saturday May 16, 2009 between 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Lunch 11:00 A.M. to 3;00 P.M.).

Candidates for the Tribal Council will be there trying to get votes. I figure the five (5) existing Tribal Councilors will be there, to get your votes. When they talk to you remember their record. We are worse off now, then when they took office, and that's a fact. They have failed us. One of the most powerfull rights, we have is the right to vote. Don't give it away. We should want to put in office people who will make a difference. It is not a popularity contest.

The only Tribal Councilor who has consistantly voted for the tribe, in my opinion, is Mark Hamilton. Tomorrow, I will write about his and the other tribal coucilors records. It is eye opening.

Have fun, The food should be great. Good company, too. I wish I could be there with you. I will think good thoughts for you. Have fun. Hopefully it will be a warm, sunny day. It will be a good day for all Mohegans. What do you think?

No comments: